Friday, January 16, 2009

Coming soon!


When I asked if readers would be interested in seeing some of our IEP goals as a reference, the response was positive so time permitting, I will be adding some of those here to share with other families. I know that it has been helpful for me to see other IEP goals to help me come up with ideas and suggestions to bring to our IEP meetings, especially when we were new to the process.

If you have any other ideas of what you would like to see included here, please let me know. Thanks!

Recent Posts

About

I've started adding IEP goals here, will continue to add more as time permits. These are all from our own IEP's, intended to be used as reference for other families who may be working to develop IEP goals for their own children.

I decided to group them by focus area, you can use the drop-down menu under "topics" or search to find specific areas of interest.

Some goals are similar to others, but represent a progression over time (ie. with adult facilitation, independently, etc.).

If this is helpful, or not helpful, or if you have any suggestions, feel free to email me at:
3runningincircles [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks!
 

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Quotable

Mumbers


Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin